Tuesday 15 September 2015

Right This Second: The First Time

This format of blog is best suited to exotic locations and milestone moments in life. I'm just sitting in my living room but my mind is running on MASSIVE blog posts that I can't possibly write up right now, or nothing at all. Anyway, have this.

Making: Some very big decisions
Cooking: Up some schemes
DrinkingWater bc hydration is important. I really want that to become an integral part of my #brand as it’s something I’m real passionate about.
Readinga million and one job descriptions
WantingTo be in London already
LookingAt the living room. It’s messy which I don’t like because Maddi and I need to do tarot cards tonight and this isn’t a clear environment for that.
Wasting: The day and maybe my life, who knows.
Wishing: That I had a job at Buzzfeed and also that I was fifteen kilos lighter but that’s always the case, so.
Enjoying: The water I’m drinking. Hydration is important, my friends.
WaitingFor January 22nd.
WatchingYouTube videos #relatable
 Liking: How positive things are looking
Wonderingoh LORD we do not have time for this right now
Loving: She’s Not Afraid by One Direction. It just came on shuffle and since it came out I’ve been convinced that it is about me.
Hoping: I can get a job at Buzzfeed
Marvelling: At how I’m single because it’s been genuinely baffling to me lately. I’m a great girlfriend and I need the people I’m crushing on to realise that.
Needing: To tidy the living room
 SmellingLike Yog Nog soap because ur girl had a shower even though she’s not leaving the house like the clean and put-together gal she is
Wearingblack leggings and a black t-shirt.
PlayingWant Some More by Nicki Minaj. Danke, shuffle.
Following: My dreams which is exciting but also a little terrifying (but mum and dad if you’re reading this I’m not at all nervous and am making the right decisions, I promise)
Noticing: I have a slight headache. Need to up the water intake, probably.
Knowing: That the water I just drank was a good decision #spon
Thinking: I'll need to write down a list of goals and a list of things to ask the tarot cards. My brain is a scrambled mess.
Feeling: Fat and I know "fat" isn't a feeling but I ate a lot of Weetbix just now and my belly is genuinely protruding a good five centimetres more than it normally does.

(Sidebar, stole this from Maddi's blog. She probably stole it from someone else idk but go stalk hers anyway bc there's some top notch content on there)


2 comments:

  1. Love this. RTS is one of my fave parts of Maddi's blog so I'm so happy you've done one. May have to try it on my blog :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your routine are beautiful like you thanks for sharing your Activities.
    Buy bulk aged Gmail accounts

    ReplyDelete