Monday 16 November 2015

The Best YouTubers Under 10k

Here are some incredible YouTuber channels with less than ten thousand subscribers that you should probably subscribe to right this minute. You're super welcome.

Madz0rs
Before I begin, I’d like to point out that it makes me very uncomfortable complimenting Maddi because it is indescribably detrimental to both our brand and my personal enjoyment. Now that’s out of the way, a paragraph talking her up to y’all.
If you’re looking for funny, aesthetically-pleasing and mildly terrifying videos then search no further, my friends. Your quest ends here. Maddi’s videos are genuinely the height of entertainment and, as she often exclaims, it’s a surprise she isn’t YouTube famous yet. Her videos are just your standard “sit down and talk to a camera”, but well scripted, presented flawlessly and most importantly she’s original. Her personality shines through, her ideas are creative as heck and she makes up tag videos so if you’re feeling lazy you can just steal one of those. Lord knows I have. 

Madz0rs Starter Kit


Paddy Daly
I honestly can’t even describe these videos. They’re works of art and we are blessed to exist on this earth at the same time as Paddy Daly. 

Paddy Daly Starter Kit



Kelly Kitagawa
Consistently intelligent, insightful and entertaining; Kelly is like a queer and Canadian April Ludgate. Unless April Ludgate is already Canadian. Or queer. I don’t know much about April Ludgate apart from the fact that I like her and I also like Kelly and in saying that I like a lot of things that Kelly is not similar to (for example staying hydrated and spaceships and One Direction) so there definitely are other similarities between Kelly and April Ludgate. Don’t you fret about that. She’s basically sick of your idiocy and will get rid of it even if you didn’t know you had afforementioned idiocy. You probably do. You’re reading this piece of shit blog for one, and that’s quite a foolish move. Go do your homework or tell someone you love them. 

Kelly Starter Kit

Voldey
We're bringing the excitement and energy levels down like thirty notches but not in a bad way. I’ve been watching Voldey for a VERY long time, so there’s a chance my affection for him is due to five years of stalking his online content. That said, I started watching a lot of people five years ago and I certainly don’t watch a large majority of them now. His videos are incredibly authentic, and he will (appear to) just turn the camera on and let the banter flow. You gain an insight into his life and mind, both of which he presents to his audience eloquently and with a strangely addictive tone. It’s the kind of YouTuber I can’t just show you one video of; you need to dive in and explore and grow attached to the person. That sounds super creepy. Justin, if you happen to be reading this, I’m not creepy. Cool. 

Voldey Starter Kit



Honourable Mentions

I Read Books In Nightclubs
Jonny Vickers is a gosh darn delight. He does the acting and singing thing for a living so if you’re into that get right on over to his channel this very second. And if it doesn’t interest you? You’ll still be hooked. He’s charming, entertaining, Scottish and hashtag relatable. Jonny Vickers is quite the character and I promise you’ll fall for him. 


Mooments
The lovechild of Mitchell Davis, Nanalew and idk some hipster Australian dude. Maybe a splash of Dan Howell too? Idek. He’s a YouTube recipe for success but somehow the numbers don’t match up and that’s just cray. He’s into Disney and anime, has fairy lights in the background and his hair is hella good. I don’t know how else to sell this.





Note: This did initially contain five main YouTubers but FrigginBoom has, overnight, privated all of his videos. Which is super upsetting because literally no other YouTuber makes me literally laugh out loud every time I watch. Will add his little section back in if they resurface.

1 comment: